S T Y L E D I A R Y: CROTCHET

april 12, 2016

CROTCHET



dungaree dress  BY ME // crotchet top GIFT // heels ZARA

Last week while searching through Zara's new items, i found this amazing crotche cardigan or kimono as they called it, with the stiff price tag for a such an item of a 100$, and immediatly texted my sister; can you make this for me plsss?? (as I'm too impatient to crotche something that huge, haha). The following day we left town to visit my boyfriend's familily, and don't you think his aunt had just finnished this gorgeous red crothe top/blouse? What a coincidence, it could not have had any better timing! Don't you just love how life playes out sometimes? It has trumpet sleeves and the front and back is hemmed lower than the sides, giving it kind of split sides.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Where did you find those shoes?! Been looking everywhere...

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Zara! I was Lucky enough to sang the last of two pairs on the last chance rack

      Slett